Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

BE INSPIRED WITH THESE!!!

inspired.jpg

INSPIRING QUOTES BY DRAKE

You know it’s real when your latest nights are your greatest nights. The sun is up when you get home, that’s just a way of life.

................................................................

When they need a favor from ya, man they don’t leave you alone. But, I guess that’s just the motion. And your phone doesn’t ring when they got everything. That’s the motion.

.................................................................

A female can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It depends on how you treat her.

..................................................................

It’s never too late to realize what’s important in your life and it’s never wrong to fight for it

................................................................

Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.

.................................................................

Before you give up, think of the reason why you held on so long.

..................................................................

The records say you know it, they don’t love you like I do. Say you’re moving on, well I guess that’s just the motion.

…................................................................

If more girls were willing to be ladies, would more guys feel challenged to be gentlemen? – Drake

Post a Comment

0 Comments