"Peace, I know you don't love me, but I really do love you. Any time I look at you I have this urge of having sex with you. But today I can't resist it, that is why I have called you over."
I looked at her as he went down his kneel crawling towards the door where I stood - held my hand and muttered "Please help me. Give me this one chance: let's have sex"
"I wanted to force my hand off him but he gripped me forcefully and carried me to his bed. I tried all I could to force my way out off his hands. But the more I tried, the harder he gripped me. He never let go of me until he had sex with me"
🆕 Check out this Six (6) ways you can make your NO mean NO
- Be clear about what you will and will not do in your own mind before you even get into a situation – often it’s easier to decide beforehand what you don’t want to do, then you can get a better idea of what is OK for you.
- Think about who you are and what your values are - are there some things you will do but some things you won’t? That’s okay, you decide what is right for you. For example, maybe you don’t want to have sex, but touching and kissing is okay. Put together your own recipe!
- Practice what you want to say, be clear and be assertive. Make sure that your tone shows that you mean business, no means no. Try not to be defensive or aggressive, you shouldn’t need to be and your partner is more likely to respond positively if they don’t feel attacked or put down. Your partner might not have realised that they were crossing the line, so now is the time to let them know!
- Don’t give a 1000 words as this weakens what you are trying to say. Stick to the truth – “No, I don’t want to have sex because I am not ready” is much more effective than “um, sorry I was supposed to cook for my family this afternoon…etc”.
- If your partner keeps pressuring you or manipulating you even after you have said no, this is the time to stand your ground and be assertive. This can be scary if they threaten you or become violent. If they do become violent, you need to find a way to leave the room and the relationship!
- Follow this pattern: No + reason + assurance. Sometimes when you say no, your partner will feel that they have done something wrong. So, for example, if your partner wants to have sex and you don’t, try this pattern and say “No, I don’t want to have sex, it’s not that I don’t want to have sex with you – I love you, but I am not ready to have sex yet”
DO YOU IND THIS INSPIRING?
Help others get inspired by sharing this post.

0 Comments
Your response is important to us. Leave your response or comment here