Learning is an ENDLESS process. The Day we Stop Learning, We Start Dying!
Learning is an ENDLESS process. The Day we Stop Learning, We Start Dying!
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
Act Three of "The Marriage of Anansewa" is a significant part of the play th…
Welcome to Tutor Adewale's Blog, a blog dedicated to exploring the world of English Language and Literature-in-English. I am Adewale (Aroleyahweh) Akinola, a passionate educator with a strong background in teaching and a lifelong commitment to learning. With my experiences in English Language and a National Certificate in Education (NCE), I have spent over a decade teaching both English Language and Literature-in-English to students of various ages and skill levels. My extensive experience has equipped me with a deep understanding of the subjects and a ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear, concise manner. Currently, I am furthering my education at the Nigerian Open University, pursuing a degree in Education. This journey has not only expanded my knowledge but also fueled my enthusiasm for sharing it with others. Through this blog, I aim to create a valuable resource for students, teachers, and literature enthusiasts alike. My goal is to provide insightful analysis, helpful tips, and engaging discussions on English Language and Literature-in-English, making learning accessible and enjoyable for all. Join me on this educational journey, and let's explore the world of words together!
0 Comments
Your response is important to us. Leave your response or comment here